Comment on page
Step-by-step guide to trading on Sat.is Mainnet Alpha in "Market" tab
2. Connect your wallet.
Connect yout wallet by clicking the green card
3. If you haven’t added zkSync 2.0 Alpha testnet to your Metamask, a Metamask pop-out will request you to add it. Click “Approve” to add it.
Approving adding Network
4. Press “Switch Network” to switch to Testnet.
Click "Switch network"
5.1 After successfully adding and switching to zkSync Era, you should be able to see what tokens you have inside your wallet. If you can not see your token (e.g. USDC), you need to manually add the token inside metamask.
5.2 Enter the USDC contract address inside the 'Token contract address' field. In this field, enter '0x3355df6D4c9C3035724Fd0e3914dE96A5a83aaf4', the token symbol and token decimal will automatically be filled. Then Click 'Add custom token'.
5.3 Click 'Import Token'
5.4 You have now successfully added USDC into your token list inside your metamask.
6. Add funds (USDC) into the smart contract by pressing “Add”, then follow the instructions. If you are adding USDC for the first time, you will have to approve the token first before signing the transaction to add funds.
6a. When you are adding funds to your wallet on a network for the first time, you will see your available amount is 0, continue to enter the amount that you want to deposit.
Select deposit network and enter the amount
Despite the 0 available amount, you can continue to select the desired network and input the amount, you will then be asked to increase the transfer limit. Once approved, your available amount should be displayed properly.
Increase Transfer Limit
7. At the “Market” tab, select the trading pair that you want to trade.
8. Make your trade!
- Click “Buy/Long” to open a long position or “Sell/Short” to open a short position.
- Choose your order type and insert your position size and leverage.
9. Confirm transaction on Metamask.
Confirm transaction on chain with metamask
10. Your order will appear in the "Trade History" tab.